COVID-19 and Our Commitment to Patient Safety
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority. All of us at Elite Physical Therapy are thinking of you and we are committed to our mission of providing high quality Physical Therapy for outstanding results. We care about our patients, staff, and communities.
Our team of Elite Physical Therapists continues to provide Telehealth Virtual Physical Therapy appointments for your convenience and as an alternative treatment option.
As essential healthcare workers we are happy to let you know that our offices are OPEN for In-Clinic appointments and are limiting the number of people in our clinics for social distancing. Our Elite Physical Therapists are ready and here to help take care of you with your Physical Therapy needs.
We are taking extra steps to follow CDC and Department of Health guidelines and precautions to provide a clean and safe environment to protect our patients and team members for In-Clinic appointments.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for anything additional you may need to make things easier for you at 401-737-4581. We are here to help.
Some of the extra steps we are taking to provide a clean and protected environment include:
- Daily Screening of staff and patients for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Patients who meet these criteria will not be re-scheduled until after a two-week symptom free period.
- Our Doctors of Physical Therapy are wearing FDA approved masks; staff and patients are wearing cloth masks.
- If a staff member is ill, she/he stays home.
- Distancing and spacing at each location with a limited number of people in each office.
- Use of private treatment rooms and observing social distancing in common areas of the clinic, keeping patients separate from each other.
- Before and after each patient, we continue to wash our hands with soap and water.
- Clinics are stocked with tissues and alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects before and after each patient.
- Routine environmental cleaning
As a reminder, if you are not feeling well, please call your primary healthcare provider before scheduling an appointment with us.
To help ensure you have the latest and most up-to-date information, please review the links below.