Elite Physical Therapy’s Commitment To Safety
At Elite Physical Therapy we are committed to our mission of providing high quality Physical Therapy for outstanding results. We take the time to listen to your concerns to develop a one-on-one care plan that will put you first.
The health and safety of our patients is a top priority. Our team follows all CDC and Department of Health guidelines. We care about our patients, staff, and communities. That is why we have strengthened our commitment to safety by also adding Molekule Air Pufication to our clinics.
Some of the extra steps we are taking to provide a clean and protected environment are:
- Daily screenings and temperature checks of staff and patients for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. Patients that meet this criteria will be rescheduled after a 14 day symptom free period or scheduled for Telehealth.
- Use of private treatment rooms and observing social distancing in common areas.
- Our Doctors of Physical Therapy are wearing FDA approved masks; staff and patients are also wearing masks.
- If a staff member is ill, he/she stays home.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces, furniture, equipment, and high touch objects throughout the Clinics
- Good hand hygiene between patients.
- FDA approved air purification system
- Routine misting disinfectant spraying in the Clinics